Disclaimer

All of the content, links, images, and opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, November 26, 2010

More Pictures




Here are three more pictures. One is a picture of me on a walk up a big hillside near my site in Musange (I don't really like the photo, but I don't have any others of myself and I thought one would be good so everyone believes I'm still quite healthy). The other is a picture of the bike they gave me (flashy a bit? That makes it easy to convince people here that I'm not rich....). And the other picture is of an imbubura which is the charcoal stove used for cooking here. Their are some gas/kerosene stoves, but they are few and far between and most everyone uses something similar to this one. I'm still planning to explore the possibilities of a kerosene stove before I go to my site.

Okay, I'll try to post more at some point soon....

1 comment:

  1. i love the pic of you, good to know you still have your awkward/adorable pose handy

    ReplyDelete